Saturday, October 1, 2011

Success

Demitri Martin

I saw this image by Demitri Martin on Facebook the other day.  It resonated.  
Success is seldom a straight shot; it's often messy and adjustments are often necessary in the process of achieving success.  
I'd been thinking about a Winston Churchill quote my friend and colleague Shaunda McQueeney mentioned to me - "Success in not final, failure is seldom fatal:  it is the courage to continue that counts."  Sometimes it takes lots of courage to keep going, especially when the road your own may seem like a bit of a mess.  A clear, communicated vision helps smooth out the road.  Need to work on this.


Winston Churchill also quoted, "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."  Just took a dose of enthusiasm and I'm headed forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment